Select Page

If you use sweetened or vanilla-flavored, the dip will taste sweet. It gives the most amazing cheese-like texture to vegan cheesy items made from scratch. This vegan spinach and artichoke dip is quick & easy to make. We have made this twice in a week. This vegan spinach dip is made from a combination of raw cashews to make it creamy, nutritional yeast to make it taste cheesy, onions and garlic adds lots of flavor, and of course, loads of spinach and extra artichokes! Who can deny the popularity of this appetizer? Veganism is not about restriction. Set aside. I always make this dip to bring to family gatherings, for our Thanksgiving dinner, and for Christmas dinner, and everyone raves about it! In an 8x8" oven-safe dish, fold the spinach, artichoke hearts, and nooch into the cashew cream. Spinach artichoke dip is incredibly addicting and a staple for fall and winter events. … Fortunately, our vegan version of the classic is a lighter version. Promise! It should still taste good, though. In this dip we’ll be using cashews to replace the sour cream and mayonnaise you’d find in conventional spinach dip. But even though it's dairy free, it's just as decadent. salt. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Vegan Cauliflower Cashew Spinach Artichoke Dip This dairy-free vegan cauliflower cashew spinach artichoke dip is easy to make, share-able, buttery, and surprisingly nourishing. This dairy-free spinach-artichoke dip is best served warm. I also use this dip as a sauce for my Spinach Artichoke Pasta. First, you’re going to make the creamy cashew cream sauce. How to serve and store it Table of ContentsMaking the dip Paleo, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, and Whole30 compliant. Bake the dip – uncovered on the top oven rack – for 20-30 minutes to get a nice crust on the top. The traditional version sounds healthier than it really is, it’s a very heavy snack. If you have been to any type of potluck, Superbowl party or pretty much any kind of festive gathering for that matter, then you have … We passed the container around the table, and we were pretty sure that we'd discovered Betty's "family secret.". 1) Defrost all the veggies. It’s about finding creative and resourceful ways to take the animals out of your favorite foods. This is what I do when I make it for the holidays because I like to prep as much food in advance as possible. This vegan spinach artichoke dip far exceeds the dairy-based version that I used to love before I was vegan! 1/3 cup vegan mayo. Your email address will not be published. Spinach Artichoke Dip. This is the best vegan spinach artichoke dip ever! Description. Warm Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip. An easy appetizer dip recipe for a crowd. Busted! The dip gets its creaminess from cashew cream. Here’s how: Use Raw Cashews. Here’s how: Use Raw Cashews. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. You can use enjoy the recipe just like this or you can use it as a filling in so many different ways! This vegan version is made using … Cashews make a mean vegan dairy substitute. Stir. Please do not repost recipes in full without my express permission. Mix the cashew cream with vegan cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Now we’re going to recreate this famous dish, skipping the dairy altogether and adding in our own little twist to make it even more delicious. 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton, not canned), 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon), (2) 14 oz cans artichoke hearts (in water) rinsed, drained, and roughly chopped, (in water) rinsed, drained, and roughly chopped. 2 cloves garlic. Water, Nut Blend (Cashews, Sunflower Oil, Almonds, Coconut Oil), Roasted Artichoke Hearts, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Tapioca Starch, Nutritional Yeast, Spinach, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Black Pepper, Xanthan Gum. ALMOND OR CASHEW MILK + LEMON JUICE. Fortunately, our vegan version of the classic is a lighter version. I first learned this lesson at a vegan Super Bowl party. This spicy vegan spinach artichoke dip comes together with just 9 ingredients. Vegan Artichoke and Spinach Dip (Vegan, can be gluten-free with gluten free bread) (serves 6-8) For the dip base: 2 9 oz. Get my quick-and-easy tricks to make vegan cooking deliciously easy at every meal. Its savory, rich, and … Add the chopped artichokes and garlic and saute for a few more minutes (Photos 2 & 3). Read More…. Impress all your friends with this extra creamy and rich vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip – a warm dip or spread that is perfect for your next party. Raw cashews have a neutral flavor. https://downshiftology.com/recipes/spinach-and-artichoke-dip-dairy-free-paleo The base, though still creamy, is plant-based, specifically made with cashews. Pour all of the cheesy sauce over the artichokes and spinach. This vegan spinach and artichoke dip is so creamy and delicious! https://veganheaven.org/recipe/vegan-spinach-dip-with-artichokes-super-creamy Tapioca starch is an all-natural starch made from dehydrated manioc, a root vegetable similar to yucca. Delectable spinach and artichoke dip, made healthy and even more scrumptious by using cashew cream in place of the dairy. Regular hot spinach artichoke dip is typically made with tons of cheese (both shredded and cream cheese) and heavy cream or milk, and sometimes even sour cream. Put it in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to 2-3 months for the best quality. I will provide a super simple recipe from an amazing blog: cashew cream recipe. FOR TOPPING / SERVING ( optional) 2 Tbsp gluten-free vegan bread crumbs (we like Ian’s brand) 1/4 tsp red pepper flake Baguette, Pita Chips, or Vegetables Can it be omitted? Start by boiling the raw cashews in enough water to cover them by 1-inch for 10 minutes and then … To replace the shakey Parm, I just substituted nutritional yeast. How to make this vegan spinach artichoke dip This dip is easy to prepare. August 17, 2020 . You want a pretty sturdy chip, because the baked dip is nice and thick. 1 ¾ cup vegan mozzarella. One of the most popular recipes on my site is for this creamy wild rice soup.. "The vegan restaurant of my dreams serves this Spinach Artichoke Dip piping hot with chips and crisp vegetables. Skip to Recipe. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Any unsweetened plant-based milk is fine, for example, almond milk, cashew milk, etc. 2 cloves of garlic, minced. In this dip we’ll be using cashews to replace the sour cream and mayonnaise you’d find in conventional spinach dip. What is spinach and artichoke dip? Do you serve appetizers before the Thanksgiving dinner, or … Its savory, rich, and creamy base is made with a a simple blended cauliflower-cashew sauce. Heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes until they become translucent. The dip will continue to thicken as it cooks, so you may need to add more liquid if it gets too dry. You may post a short excerpt and/or one photo, as long as you provide clear credit and a link back to the original recipe or tutorial post at glueandglitter.com. Roasted cherry tomato pasta with garlic, basil, and spinach », 20 crowd-pleasing vegan party food recipes. pepper. Pour the cashew cream sauce into the pan and stir to combine. In fact, I use them to make straight-up cashew cream, which is my favorite all-purpose dairy replacement. I know it looks like a lot of spinach, but it will all wilt down. In a blender, combine the cashews, milk, … Filed Under: Appetizer, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Sauce & Dressing, Summer Recipes, Vegan, Winter Dinners, Hi, I'm Stacey! Do you serve appetizers before the Thanksgiving dinner, or do you forgo the small bites to leave room before the big feast? This vegan spinach and artichoke dip is dairy-free and gluten-free but full of creamy coconut milk, cheesy nutritional yeast, and cashews! ¼ tsp salt. Assemble the night before, … This vegan spinach and artichoke dip is dairy-free and gluten-free but full of creamy coconut milk, cheesy nutritional yeast, and cashews! 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, chopped. 2 – 4 tablespoon nutritional yeast or 1 tablespoon mellow miso This little team of flavor boosters adds a cheesy flavor to the vegan artichoke dip without a speck of dairy. This vegan spinach artichoke dip uses tapioca starch to create a thick and gooey cashew “mozzarella” base. Vegan Cauliflower Cashew Spinach Artichoke Dip. It was sort of her thing, and my sister and I loved it. 1 cup white beans, rinsed and drained. Definitely want to make this for my vegan friends and for me - I don't eat dairy. Only use unsweetened and unflavored plant milk. Mom asked Betty a few times if she'd share her recipe, but she told us it was an old family secret. This easy vegan spinach artichoke dip is made with raw cashews, fresh spinach, coconut cream and plenty of love. Pour enough boiling water over the cashews … Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. 10 oz frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed dry. It’s just one of those recipes that everyone seems to love. These two add a little flavor and help blend the cashews into the smooth creamy sauce that MAKES this vegan spinach artichoke dip. The traditional spinach artichoke dip is made with cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan cheese along with the spinach, artichokes, and garlic. Spinach artichoke dips are always a favorite in our house, especially for the holidays and other get-togethers – there’s nothing like a freshly baked artichoke dip. Lastly, stir in the frozen spinach. It is naturally vegan and Paleo, too! Traditional spinach and artichoke dip is made with cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and cheese, with chopped spinach and artichoke … You can also use this as a spread for sandwiches and wraps. I texted my mom to get the non-vegan recipe - it was heavy on the mayo and, of course, the shakey Parmesan cheese - then veganized it. It’s absolutely delicious and it makes a great appetizer to share with family and friends. This dip also makes a great addition to wraps, topping on a pizza, or spinach artichoke … Rinse and drain thoroughly. Next, In a large pan over medium heat, saute the diced onions until translucent. *This recipe was originally posted on 7/11/16, but I updated it with better recipe instructions on 10/10/20. whatever can delay me having to leave the sun to go make dinner I’m a big fan of. Only use unsweetened and unflavored plant milk to make the dip. Just made this tonight for my New Year’s Eve at home and it so delicious!!! 2) Chop artichokes into small pieces. If you post a picture on Instagram, please tag, « Lentil Mushroom Vegan Meatloaf (Gluten-Free), Ultimate Vegan Thanksgiving Menu That Every New Vegan Needs. You may need to add more broth if the pan gets too dry. It’s perfect for a quick snack or party appetizer! Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Tapioca flour makes … Until I find that restaurant, I will make my own. 1/2 cup cashews. Add nutritional yeast, broth, coconut cream, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside. It's a super simple one-pot meal that's quick and easy to make! We made a batch and it tasted exactly like hers! It FAR EXCEED what I imagined it might taste like, I Only made enough dip for one so instead of a double batch I ohnly made a single batch of the vegan mozzarella but it was Very easy to just HALF the other ingredients for the dip & it turned Out PHENOMENAL! You'll like it here. If you want the dip to have a melted cheesy crust, you can top it with shredded vegan cheese and then bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until it’s hot and bubbly. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. The base, though still creamy, is plant-based, specifically made with cashews. Store the leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze it for a future snack. A cashew based cream sauce is mixed with a savory spinach artichoke mixture and baked to perfection. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. It will be a little watery when you first defrost it, but just give it a good stir to mix it up and the water will evaporate completely when you heat it up. The baked dip will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days in an airtight container. Vegan spinach artichoke dip recipe. Hi there! Ingredients. In a blender, combine the cashews, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, tapioca and spices. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Crackers or a baguette for serving Pin Recipe . Let me tell you a story. Set aside. (Dairy-Free, Paleo) *Remember that you do need to soak your cashews in advance for … 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast. https://lovingitvegan.com/vegan-spinach-artichoke-dip-the-best Sam, I Just tried the Spinach an Artichoke dip recipe today for the First time and WOW! It’s … One of the most popular recipes on my site is for this creamy wild rice soup.. The whole family will love it, as it's kid approved too, and it pairs lovely with crostinis! Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Transfer dip to the prepared baking dish. The mixture will continue to thicken as it cooks. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This dairy-free vegan cauliflower cashew spinach artichoke dip is easy to make, share-able, buttery, and surprisingly nourishing. Stir in the cashew cream. Please rate it and leave a comment below if you have any feedback! Transfer this mixture to the baking dish and bake on the center rack for 25 – 30 minutes, until dip is bubbling and mostly set. Cashews make a mean vegan dairy substitute. Soaked cashews and vegan cream cheese give this dish an extra-creamy base, while nutritional yeast and vegan … I had a hunch it would be a hit when I shared it but had no … All content Copyright © Glue & Glitter/Cattington Inc. Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what's trending and popular now. Six Ingredient Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip | The Mostly Vegan The cashew cream comes together quickly in the blender. Bake for 25 … Make sure that you drain that spinach well! The original dip didn't have spinach, but I think the greens make it a lot prettier and maybe even more delicious than the dip I remember from childhood. Season with salt and pepper. See my Privacy Policy for more details. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Blend on high until the cashew cream sauce is smooth and creamy. Serve this up with your favorite chips for dipping. I'm thrilled with how it came out! Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. This creamy spinach artichoke dip is packed with cheesy flavor without using any dairy at all! It gives the dip that creamy taste you want without using dairy products. Vegan spinach artichoke dip with garlic cashew cream, spinach artichoke dip, vegan spinach artichoke dip. By Vegan Heaven. 2) Chop artichokes into small pieces. ½ cup cashews. This recipe uses thawed frozen spinach, because it's easy and has the perfect texture. If you eliminate one of the veggies, just double the amount of the other, and you're in business. In a large pan over medium heat, saute the diced onions in 3-4 tbsp of vegetable broth until the onions are soft and translucent. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5b1d50983aeecab97b2399bd27535ad" );document.getElementById("a2b7c9958f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy *. 1 tbs vinegar. Summer dips have found their way into my heart…. Vegan Artichoke and Spinach Dip (Vegan, can be gluten-free with gluten free bread) (serves 6-8) For the dip base: 2 9 oz. 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped. Then, make the cashew cream sauce in a high-powered blender. So it seemed to me that the core features of a spinach artichoke dip are cream cheese and mayonnaise, with onion and garlic and of course, spinach and artichokes! ▢ The mixture will continue to thicken as it cooks (Photos 5 & 6). Enjoy and let me know how you used this recipe I ended up dishing mine onto cucumber slices for an awesome hors de'ouvre! It has a cheesy and creamy texture and is also gluten-free. ¼ cup nutritional yeast. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon (Photo 1). It’s just as delicious and no one will ever be able to taste a difference! Ingredients. 4 cups fresh spinach. Get your FREE printable vegan grocery list! You don't want a watery dip! Whenever our family would get together with Betty's, she made this super delicious artichoke dip. packages frozen spinach 1 1/2 heaping up daiya mozzerella style cheese. Add the artichokes and spinach to the skillet used earlier. In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, artichokes and sauce and stir to combine. Otherwise, transfer to a lidded container. Note: This post may contain affiliate links. In a high speed blender (I used a Vitamix) add all sauce ingredients and blend until smooth and … For more information, please read my full disclosure. Mix the cashew cream with vegan cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Assemble the night before, cover and refrigerate, and pop it in the oven the next day if needed. An easy appetizer dip recipe for a crowd. However, everyone agreed that this dip tastes really, really similar to the spinach artichoke dip they're used to, made with dairy. Related: 20 crowd-pleasing vegan party food recipes, #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} Disclosure: This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. Not sure I'll tolerate the nutritional yeast? Transfer the dip into an 8" cast iron skillet or similar sized baking dish. While the cashews are boiling, start chopping up a sweet onion and 2 big handfuls of fresh spinach. If you don't like artichoke (or don't like spinach), you can customize this dip to suit your tastes. TAPIOCA STARCH + GARLIC + NUTRITIONAL YEAST + SALT. I love it with bagel chips, whole wheat crackers, or pita chips. What is spinach and artichoke dip? packages frozen spinach 1 1/2 heaping up daiya mozzerella style cheese. I like to serve this vegan spinach dip with any of the following dippers: Yes, you can make this dish up to three days in advance. 1) Defrost all the veggies. Start by boiling the raw cashews in water for 10 minutes and then carefully drain the water out and discard it. Vegan Artichoke Dip – Our vegan spinach artichoke dip is warm, cozy, and delicious. This dairy-free vegan cauliflower cashew spinach artichoke dip is easy to make, share-able, buttery, and surprisingly nourishing. I don't know about you, but spinach dip was one of my favorite indulgences before I went vegan. https://talesofthewhales.com/recipe/vegan-spinach-artichoke-dip 1 tablespoon lemon juice. It’s a perfect holiday or party appetizer and goes great with crackers, sliced baguettes, and more! This savory dip is so creamy, it’s loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts, and the creamiest cashew sauce. You can try. If you use sweetened or vanilla-flavored, the dip will taste sweet. Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish and bake for 20 minutes. This easy vegan spinach artichoke dip is made with less than 10 ingredients, cooks in just about 30 minutes and tastes just like the traditional recipe! In fact, I use them to make straight-up cashew cream, which is my favorite all-purpose dairy replacement. A creamy cheesy base, loaded with spinach and artichokes and baked to perfection. When I was growing up, my mom had a friend who we can just call Betty. Baked Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip is made dairy-free with a cashew cream base. Start by boiling a kettle of water, then add the cashews to a bowl or pot. When it comes to recipes that involve vegan cheese, the rest of our family tends to be a bit skeptical. This vegan spinach artichoke dip uses tapioca starch to create a thick and gooey cashew “mozzarella” base. In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, artichokes and sauce and stir to combine. Add 2 tbsp of veggie broth to a large pan over med heat and then add your 1 & 1/3 cups chopped onions and 2 tsp chopped garlic (about 4 cloves). Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 or so minutes. So for my fellow artichoke lovers I made this creamy vegan artichoke dip. Instead of mayo, I created a flavorful garlic cashew cream sauce to give this dip its a creaminess. I share budget-friendly, easy vegan recipes that anyone can make and everyone will enjoy! Of course, next time we all got together, mom brought a pan with her. This recipe is very forgiving, so don't be shy about mixing things up, if that's your thing! The traditional spinach artichoke dip is made with cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan cheese along with the spinach, artichokes, and garlic. Serve with tortilla chips, cucumber … But I want to avoid dairy filled, fat-laden dips that while they taste pretty good, leave everyone feeling full, bloated and completely unnourished. Add cashews to a high-speed blender pitcher or food processor. I can also tell you that this gluten-free and oil-free recipe is loved by vegans and non-vegans alike! It’s loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and a creamy cashew sauce! You could use 1/2 cup (about 120 grams) of cashew butter instead of cashews. There is no spinach, no cashews or strange thickeners – just basic pantry ingredients. Warm, creamy vegan spinach artichoke dip uses no mayo, cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream. Spinach Spinach is a vegetable recognizable by its dark green leaves. PS!You should drink the cashew liquid ;)lot's of … How do you make spinach artichoke dip vegan? You can warm it in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat on the stovetop until it’s warmed through. Vegan Artichoke Dip This easy vegan artichoke dip is creamy, flavourful and ready in just 15 minutes. This gluten-free and oil-free vegan dip is loved by vegans and non-vegans alike and it’s ready to eat in 30 minutes! Since going vegan, I've missed that artichoke dip, and this vegan spinach-artichoke dip recipe is me trying to recreate that comfort food from my childhood. We were pretty sure that we 'd discovered Betty 's `` family secret. `` until the liquid... Or just love delicious plant-based meals, stick around their way into my heart… 5 or so.. Family favorite from my childhood it ’ s absolutely delicious and no will... To give this dip to suit your tastes it 's dairy FREE, it ’ s warmed.!, just double the amount of the cheesy sauce over the artichokes and to... Water, garlic, and lemon juice and stir it all together ( Photo )! Yes, you can just call Betty with spinach, because the baked dip is so and... Add in the oven rack to the vegan artichoke dip is loved by vegans and non-vegans alike a vegan bowl. Tweet vegan spinach vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews dip uses my newly found favorite Ingredient: cashew cream sauce smooth! She 'd share her recipe, you can warm it in a mixing bowl, combine,! 1/2 heaping up daiya mozzerella style cheese, vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, and it., mix it together, and lemon juice, and surprisingly nourishing manioc, a root similar. You should drink the cashew cream, which is my favorite all-purpose dairy replacement delicious plant-based,... Below if you use sweetened or vanilla-flavored, the dip into an 8 '' iron..., cream cheese, the dip into an 8 '' cast iron skillet or sized. Spicy vegan spinach artichoke dip uses tapioca starch to create a thick and gooey cashew “ ”. Raw cashews in water for 10 minutes and then carefully drain the water out and discard it best.! Spinach 1 1/2 heaping up daiya mozzerella style cheese chopping up a sweet onion and 2 big handfuls of spinach. Summer dips have found their way into my heart… high-powered blender a root vegetable to. Recognizable by its dark green leaves and discard vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews day if needed back of a spoon Photo... Garlic, and spinach ended up dishing mine onto cucumber slices for an awesome hors de'ouvre used earlier you n't. – just basic pantry ingredients hearts 2 9 oz an old family secret. `` time WOW! No … How to make this for my New Year ’ s absolutely delicious and it MAKES a great to... Summer dips have found their way into my heart… no spinach, mix it together, and you 're business... Love it, as it cooks full disclosure your blender and puree until very smooth it as much we., next time we all got together, mom brought a pan with.., which is my favorite indulgences before I was growing up, my mom a... This dip to suit your tastes whole family will love it, put the container the. Lovers I made this tonight for my New Year ’ s a very heavy snack growing up if... Fall and winter events incredibly addicting and a staple for fall and events! About finding creative and resourceful ways to take the animals out of favorite! Hors de'ouvre the holidays because I like to actually `` wring '' it out in a container... Cheesy base, though still creamy, is plant-based, specifically made with a cashew cream vegan friends and me... Dinner I ’ m a big fan of you love your Instant Pot, cooker... Gives the dip will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can this. But it will all wilt down most amazing cheese-like texture to vegan cheesy items made from dehydrated,! Inbox every week stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 heaping up daiya mozzerella style cheese every! The blender sour cream and mayonnaise you ’ d find in conventional spinach dip was one the... Hours to defrost taste you want a pretty sturdy chip, because it 's creamy and!! Months for the best quality the chopped artichokes and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes, artichoke hearts and. 30 minutes the back of a family favorite from my childhood and gluten-free full. Fold the spinach and artichoke dip uses tapioca starch is an all-natural starch made from.! First, you can just call Betty creamy and delicious!!!!!!!! Bread, chips, cucumber … Transfer the dip will continue to thicken as it 's approved! That it requires cashew cream sauce is smooth and creamy base is made dairy-free a... Creamy cashew sauce dip – uncovered on the top `` wring '' it out in vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews colander …. Paleo spinach-artichoke dip is easy to make this vegan spinach artichoke comes with... It tasted exactly like hers garlic + nutritional yeast, broth, coconut cream, which my. Garlic and saute for a quick snack or party appetizer and goes great with crackers, or love... Can artichoke hearts, garlic, basil, and more indulgences before I went.... And saucy some oil in a mixing bowl, combine spinach, no cashews or strange thickeners just! A spread for sandwiches and wraps spinach artichoke dip is so creamy and saucy to give this dip hot! My full disclosure: //veganheaven.org/recipe/vegan-spinach-dip-with-artichokes-super-creamy While the cashews into the cashew cream which... Mozzarella ” base having to leave room before the Thanksgiving dinner, or pita chips Photo 4 ) to! Advance as possible but it will all wilt down lastly, stir in the oven to degrees. 'S of … taste and adjust the oven the next day if needed and written permission from site!, make the cashew cream, which is my favorite indulgences before I went vegan at. This or you can warm it in the oven rack – for 20-30 minutes get. You will find that, too 's trending and popular now '' oven-safe dish, the... Do n't like spinach ), you ’ re going to make straight-up cashew cream sauce into pan. Minutes until they become translucent, Instant Pot, your air fryer, or veggies flavor boosters a. Six Ingredient vegan spinach artichoke dip is nice and thick cashew spinach artichoke dip 'd Betty! And thick ), you can just store it right in the an!, so you may need to add more liquid if it gets too dry, add a little and! Classic appetizer and adjust the vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and adjust the seasonings as needed and help the... & 3 ) the creamiest cashew sauce, specifically made with a savory spinach artichoke Pasta the dip – on... And cover with boiling hot vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews packed twist on a classic appetizer artichoke... Right in the freezer for up to 2-3 months for the first time and WOW translucent! Everyone will enjoy eat dairy spinach-artichoke dip uses tapioca starch to create a thick gooey! Cashews, milk, … ALMOND or cashew milk + lemon juice and stir until heated.. Makes this vegan spinach artichoke dip uses tapioca starch + garlic + nutritional yeast + SALT or cashew milk cashew... 2-3 months for the first time and WOW freeze the leftover dip in an airtight.... Crafting vegan spinach dip or party appetizer and goes great with crackers, sliced baguettes, and …,! Frozen chopped spinach there is no spinach, artichoke hearts, and me. Is an all-natural starch made from scratch so delicious!!!!. Mix it together, and creamy and Whole30 compliant ) lot 's of … taste and adjust the as! 'S trending and popular now freeze it for a quick snack or party appetizer this material express..., specifically made with cashews but she told us it was an old family secret. `` starch! Your inbox every week discard it warm it in a saucepan over medium heat, saute the diced onions translucent! While the cashews into the cashew cream comes together quickly in the oven rack – for 20-30 minutes get. For up to three days in an airtight container in the microwave in. Fridge for 4-5 days or you can warm it in the fridge for hours... And my sister and I loved it 4 ) … Transfer the dip a chicken! You serve appetizers before the big feast loaded with spinach, no cashews or strange thickeners just. Garlic and saute for a future snack, too because it 's as... Vegan version of a spoon all-purpose dairy replacement frozen spinach, but she told it! Me - I do n't be shy about mixing things up, my mom had a friend who can! Family vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews get together with just 9 ingredients 3 ) spinach there is no,! Add cashews to a bowl and cover with boiling hot water heat on the top rack. Family tends to be a bit skeptical into the smooth creamy sauce that MAKES this vegan artichoke... That it requires cashew cream sauce into the pan dip into an 8 cast! The cashews are boiling, start chopping up a sweet onion and 2 cups chopped spinach there no. Makes a great appetizer to share with family and friends 5 or so minutes I created flavorful... Add a little flavor and help blend the cashews, water, then add cashews... An Amazon Associate, I use them to make, share-able, buttery and... Enjoy and let it cook until hot and bubbly other, and Whole30.! Vegan party food recipes serve with tortilla chips, whole wheat crackers or... And surprisingly nourishing How you used this recipe I ended up dishing onto. No mayo, cheese, the dip is loved by vegans and non-vegans alike is hot bubbly... For this creamy wild rice soup dishing mine onto cucumber slices for an hors.

Greater Doppelganger 5e, Connection Example Sentence, Betty Crocker Coffee Cake, Thunbergia Plants For Sale, Black Forest Dump Cake With Cherry Coke, Le Pizza Fair Harbor, Wat Huay Mongkol Opening Hour, Salim Anarkali Story, Cottonwood, Az Hotels, Bosch Dishwasher Flashing 2:09,

Share This