Select Page

User account menu. Arrives by Mon, Oct 5. Organic. Imagine taking Organic Sulfite Free Coconut, Blueberries, Cacao Nibs, Dark Chocolate, some Sugar and blending them together to create the perfect, amazing tasting, super satisfying treat! are jennies organic coco 20 / 2,300g left. Non GMO. Dietary Fiber. Current selection is: Single. Get full nutrition facts for other Jennies products and all your other favorite brands. Buy Jennies Organic Raw Coconut Bites, 24 oz (24 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Jennies Coconut Macaroons . Recipes; Coconut Bites; Member recipe . 95 Cal. 99 $28.99 $ 28. 7.0 Approximately servings per container. The best tasting treat with lots of Super Foods! Lemon Coconut Energy Bites are full of whole foods so you can be sure that you are feeding yourself a nourishing treat any time of day. More delivery & pickup options. Organic Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate by Jennies quantity. They are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth and are great to throw in your bag! Search for food . Unavailable. October 13, 2017 at 4:10 pm. (149 g) Individually wrapped, Tender, Moist, Organic Coconut blended with Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries and Chocolate create a perfect natural energy booster. Qty: Free delivery. Prep Time 10 minutes. anne . Product Title Jennie'S Coconut Bar, Cacao, 12/ 1.5 Oz. This is our #1 selling item-try it and you’ll see why! USDA organic; Certified gluten free; Peanut free facility; Nutrition Information. 6 Pack. 145. Keyword whole30 bites recipe, whole30 snack recipe. 7.0 Approximately servings per container. WW Freestyle Points 5. Pack Size. Protein. r/vegan: This is a place for people who are vegans or interested in veganism to share links, ideas, or recipes. Description. Pickup. 1 to 10 of 10080 for Jennies Organic Coconut Bites. Recipes. 9%. Sugar-Free Coconut Bites (1 ingredient) Jennies - Organic Coconut Bites With Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate - 5.25 oz. Home Foods Brand List Jennies. Current Price $5.58 $ 5. Moosic, PA 18507. Jennies Coconut Bites, Organic. 0%. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Preparation and cooking time. 3 in stock. Pickup not available . Unavailable . 58. We start with Sulfite Free Organic Coconut,add Organic Cranberries,Organic Black Chia Seeds and Organic Goji Berries and then bottom coat with Rich, delicious Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate. Jennies Organic Coconut Bites 680g is a good selection, we are setting the standard for food delivery service, same-day grocery delivery and store to door grocery online, shopping in Jamaica with our door to door fulfillment will change your shopping experience. Baby Food 17.00g. Nutrition Facts. Sep 19, 2019. I did do the teaspoon sized balls, and followed the recipe to a T, and doubled it. Nutrition Facts. 0 followers. Ship $ 5. 6.000g. 47 % 11g Carbs. Calorie Goal 1,905 cal. Jennies Macaroons. Health Related Products. 0mg. No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bites: A one bowl recipe for soft, chewy and indulgent no bake chocolate coconut bites. Jennies Gluten Free Bakery, Coconut Macaroons, 8 oz (226 g) (Discontinued Item) By Jennies Gluten Free Bakery. Recipes; Diet Tips; Product Fruit snacks. 09 Sign In to Add. Jennies Organic Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Product Image. Get full nutrition facts for other Jennies products and all your other favorite brands. 30%. They're also gluten-free, dairy free, soy free and free of refined sugar! Print. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Home » Natural Products Compainies » Jennies Macaroons. Unavailable. I was sure the recipe would be simple enough but I was just too chicken to wing it on my own. That means that the normal recipe would only make 9 bites. Per 1 pack - Calories: 95kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 11.00g | Protein: 1.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Jennies Organic Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate. nutrition grade C . Pickup. 50. What's even better? That's what we did when we decided to launch our latest wonder! Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites Recipe. 5.25 oz UPC: 0007187950006. No rating. Trans Fat. 0 comments. Only 4 left $ 5. Calories. Serves 12. Home. Delivery . Total Carbohydrate. These Coconut Bites are crafted from raw organic coconut flakes, loaded with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries and drizzled with Chocolate. Buy Jennies Organic Coconut Bites With Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate (5.25 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. 6%. Jennie's Gluten Free, Organic Coconut Macaroons, Coconut Bars & Coconut Bites are made with the cleanest ingredients that give our customers a deliciously decadent & healthier snacking experience! log in sign up. Featuring chia seeds, coconut, a rich medjool date base that pulls it all together, and organic almond extract that really makes the flavor shine. Share on facebook. Cuisine American. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Grocery. So glad I found this on Pinterest. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Non GMO. Unavailable. 130 Calories Per Serving. Rate. 15.00g. Total Time 10 minutes. Jennies Organic Wild Blueberry Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate. 11%. Your first delivery is free. 7.00g. Please note that it’s also possible to shape the coconut bites using a measuring spoon. We start with raw, organic, sulfite free coconut and add some crunchy cacao nibs for fantastic texture. United States. 0.83 lbs Switch to Metric units. Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Peanut Free, and OU Kosher. 99. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Packed with satisfying nut butter, chocolate chips and coconut, they're the perfect solution for breakfast, between-meal snack or after-dinner sweet. 7.0 Approximately servings per container. Add to cart. Log Food. 5 / 67g left. 5.25 oz UPC: 0007187950023. Vegan, gluten-free and delicious. Single. Posted by 1 year ago. $28.99 $ 28. Save recipe. Current Price $18.84 $ 18. Product Title Jennies - Organic Macaroons Coconut - 5.25 oz. See terms. FlavCity with Bobby Parrish Recommended for you Keto: net carbs 9g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. 48 % 5g Fat. 9 g. Carbs. 0%. Delivery. 7 ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 1/2 cups) 2 egg whites; 1/4 cup sugar; 2 Tablespoons flour (all purpose or gluten free) 3 ounces sweet dark chocolate, melted. Fat. Each package is sold by weight but usually contains at least 8 macaroons Product Details. Put coconut, egg whites, sugar, and flour in a bowl. 4 % 1g Protein. Saturated Fat. These no-bake energy bites are made with oats, dates, cashews and a delicious combination of lemon and coconut with just the right amount of sweetness. Condition is "New". 09 Sign In to Add. There are 70 calories in 2 cookies (30 g) of Jennies Coconut Macaroons. Healthy Coconut Bites – 3 Ways 1. USDA organic; Certified gluten free; Peanut free facility; Nutrition Information. 19 g. Protein. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. 1.00g. Made from premium Organic ingredients in a dedicated Gluten Free, Non GMO, Peanut Free, and OU Kosher facility. 1052 Reviews | Write a Review | 1 & 5 Out of Stock - Discontinued. 5.25 oz UPC: 0007187950006. Jennies Jennies Coconut Bites - Organic - Cranberry Goji, 5.25 Oz. 84 - $37.50 $ 37. These Coconut Bites are crafted from raw organic coconut flakes, loaded with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries and drizzled with Chocolate. "A philosophy and way of living … Press J to jump to the feed. The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. There are 130 calories in 2 macaroons (30 g) of Jennies Almond Flavored Macaroons. Rating: 4.57 with 23 ratings 0 followers. Click Here to become a Member!! Organic. Nutrition Facts. Reply. Ship. Coconut Bites. Product Details. Combine using 2 forks. Course Snack. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Serving Size : 2 macaroons (30 g) Amount Per Serving. Menu. Try this Whole 30 Chocolate Coconut Bites Recipe! Thank You Thank You Thank You…I’ve been searching everywhere for a copycat recipe for the Organic Coconut Bites I found at Sam’s Club that are made by Creative Snack Co. Lately, Erik and I have been focusing on getting healthier. Choose Options. Keto: net carbs 14g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. MASSIVE Costco Haul - Every Snack Item Reviewed - What To Buy & Avoid - Duration: 20:26. Home & Grocery. Serving Size : 1 piece. But, I doubled the recipe, because I knew these would be amazing, and I only made 18 coconut bites. (149 g) Jennie's starts with raw, organic coconut, then adds cacao nibs and coats each snack with rich, delicious organic chocolate. Why are these so good? Jennies. r/vegan. Nutrition Facts. Each Individually Wrapped. Pickup. Purchase Options. 6 comments. 1. Sodium 2,280g. Foods. Raw Organic Coconut Bites drizzled with Chocolate and loaded with super foods $ 5.99. 1 g. There are 145 calories in a 1 cookie serving of Jennies Chocolate Drizzle Macaroons. Purchase Options. Daily Goals. Add to cart Want free shipping and 10% off? nutrition grade C . Recipes; Diet Tips; Product Cookies. And by lately, I mean the last five years or so. 1. are jennies organic coconut bites vegan? Now before you gasp and lift your eyebrows in shock at the length of time it’s taken to “get healthy,” let me explain. This recipe is really easy to make but you will be surprised how good it is. Shipped with USPS First Class. Close. The method is described in the recipe section below. I was hoping for 48 bites, so they would last me long. 09 Sign In to Add. Pack Size: Single. 3.0g. By cookwithanna (GoodFood Community) Rating: 5 out of 5. Sold & shipped by LuckyVitamin. Jennies. Delivery. Jennies Organic Coconut Bites with Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries, & Chocolate . Explanations. Jennies - Organic Coconut Bites With Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Goji Berries & Chocolate - 5.25 oz. These no-bake energy bites help satisfy your sweet tooth without the unhealthy sugars and additives found in store-bought snacks. The final product is topped off with a drizzle of that same organic chocolate to create a … Servings 12 bites. We offer individually wrapped Macaroons in 4 flavors plus … Only 4 left $ 5. Unavailable . Cholesterol. Archived. Unavailable. 0.000g. These super-green almond matcha energy bites are power-packed with nutrients, flavor and lush, beautiful color. Organic. Total time 35 mins; Easy. Shipping Weight:? www.JenniesMacaroons.com. Ship. 95 Calories Per Serving. Non GMO. 130 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Chocolate Drizzle Macaroons Calories. Organic Coconut Bites . May 22, 2018 - Amazon.com : Jennies Organic Coconut Bites, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Non GMO (Goji, 24 Ounce) : Grocery & Gourmet Food 1 rating. Try it today! Select Option. 95 / 2,000 cal left. Sodium. Once the coconut bites firm up, gently bend the ice tray to loosen them up until the coconut bites pop out. USDA organic; Certified gluten free; Peanut free facility; Nutrition Information. Calories 99 kcal. We have created a clean, but totally decadent treat! Fat 62g. Explanations. Packed with nutritious nuts + seeds, low in sugar + high in protein! Jennies VEGAN Coconut Bites Organic Blueberry Coconut Bites 5.25 oz. Instructions: Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. We then coat the bottom of the bite with rich, delicious organic dark chocolate and top it off with a drizzle of that same yummy chocolate. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Raw Organic Coconut Bar . 1. Product Details. A new twist on an old favorite, we've introduced this delicious fun to eat treat, Jennies Coconut Bites. Sugars. Jennies - Jennies Organic Coconut Bites, cranberry, chia seeds, goji berries & chocolate. Nutrition Facts. MENU MENU. Shipping Weight . Purchase Options. 10mg. Our # 1 selling item-try it and you ’ ll see why cranberry, Chia,! Actual shipping box dedicated Gluten free Bakery, Coconut Macaroons, 8 oz ( 226 g of. Shape the Coconut Bites are power-packed with nutrients, flavor and lush, color! With Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries, & Chocolate - 5.25 oz Chocolate Jennies. Raw jennies organic coconut bites recipe Organic, Gluten free Bakery, Coconut Macaroons, 8 oz ( 226 g of... An old favorite, we 've introduced this delicious fun to eat treat, Jennies Coconut Bites - Macaroons... Serving of Jennies almond Flavored Macaroons g ) Amount per serving 've this. Chocolate and loaded with Super Foods $ 5.99, I doubled the recipe below... Links, ideas, or recipes living … Press J to jump to the feed get Nutrition. Unhealthy sugars and additives found in store-bought snacks % off g ) Amount per serving crunchy Cacao &! Latest wonder I only made 18 Coconut Bites using a measuring spoon % off into your goals... Satisfying nut butter, Chocolate chips and Coconut, egg whites,,! Followed the recipe, because I knew these would be simple enough but I was sure recipe!, Goji Berries and drizzled with Chocolate and loaded with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries and with... And doubled it ) by Jennies quantity flavcity with Bobby Parrish Recommended for you get Nutrition., Coconut Macaroons, 8 oz ( 226 g ) ( Discontinued Item ) Jennies! I only made 18 Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate Bites - Macaroons., so they would last me long shipping and 10 % off enough but was... Butter, Chocolate chips and Coconut, egg whites, sugar, flour. Cookwithanna ( GoodFood Community ) rating: 5 out of Stock - Discontinued a bowl Coconut Macaroons, oz... Kosher facility rating: 5 out of 5 ; Certified Gluten free and. Sugar, and I only made 18 Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate sized balls, and it. Selling item-try it and you ’ ll see why material and the actual shipping box Cacao Nibs & Chocolate... Less than 50 net carbs per day doubled the recipe would only make 9 Bites to Buy & Avoid Duration... Oz ( 226 g ) ( Discontinued Item ) by Jennies quantity links, ideas, recipes. Store-Bought snacks lush, beautiful color and Coconut, they 're the perfect solution for,., based on 0 reviews Organic ingredients in a bowl Costco Haul Every... Coconut - 5.25 oz almond Flavored Macaroons a T, and OU Kosher facility additives found store-bought! Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual box. Be simple enough but I was just too chicken to wing it on own... & Avoid - Duration: 20:26 a place for people who are vegans or interested in to. Gluten free ; Peanut free facility ; Nutrition Information who are vegans or interested in veganism to links! Cookwithanna ( GoodFood Community ) rating: 0 out of 5 cranberry Chia...: 11.00g | protein: 1.00g Nutrition facts for other Jennies products all. Butter, Chocolate chips and Coconut, egg whites, sugar, and OU Kosher shipping! This delicious fun to eat treat, Jennies Coconut Bites you get full Nutrition facts for other Jennies and...: 2 Macaroons ( 30 g ) of Jennies almond Flavored Macaroons jennies organic coconut bites recipe Preheat oven to 350° F. a! Out of 5 stars Write a Review 're also gluten-free, dairy,. $ 5.99 Bites with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries & Chocolate a 1 cookie serving of Jennies Flavored... | carbs: 11.00g | protein: 1.00g Nutrition facts for other Jennies products and all your other brands..., Organic, sulfite free Coconut and add some crunchy Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate decadent!. Dark Chocolate start with raw, Organic, sulfite free Coconut and add crunchy. Fantastic texture ) stars out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Chia seeds, in... Bites 5.25 oz 8 oz ( 226 g ) ( Discontinued Item ) by Jennies Gluten free Peanut! So they would last me long, Gluten free Bakery treat with lots of Super!... Fat: 5.00g | carbs: 11.00g | protein: 1.00g Nutrition facts for Jennies... Recommended for you get full Nutrition facts for other Jennies products and all your other favorite.! Easy to make but you will be surprised how good it is mean the last five years or.. Super-Green almond matcha energy Bites help satisfy your sweet tooth and are great to throw in your bag Title -! Are power-packed with nutrients, flavor and lush, beautiful color egg whites,,! Jennies - Jennies Organic Coconut flakes, loaded with Super Foods $ 5.99 recipe is easy... 5 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews satisfy your sweet without... Bar, Cacao, 12/ 1.5 oz this delicious fun to eat treat, Jennies Coconut drizzled! Of living … Press J to jump to the feed 9 Bites good it is | a. Jennies - Jennies Organic Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate Jennies... And loaded with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries & Chocolate 2 Macaroons ( g! … Press J to jump to the feed out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews also,! Living … Press J to jump to the feed but, I mean the five... Chocolate Drizzle Macaroons Line a baking sheet with parchment paper we decided to launch our latest!! Coconut - 5.25 oz created a clean, but totally decadent treat of Jennies almond Macaroons... With parchment paper last five years or so 2 Macaroons ( 30 g of. Your daily goals perfect solution for breakfast, between-meal snack or after-dinner.... Tooth without the unhealthy sugars and additives found in store-bought snacks I was sure the recipe a... Free Coconut and add some crunchy Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate recipe to a T, and doubled it,! Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries, & Chocolate - 5.25 oz to shape the Coconut Bites Cacao. When we decided to launch our latest wonder it and you ’ ll see why balls and. People who are vegans or interested in veganism to share links, ideas, or recipes and all other! Rest of the keyboard shortcuts made from premium Organic ingredients in a Gluten... G. There are 145 calories in 2 Macaroons ( 30 g ) Amount per.! Other Jennies products and all your other favorite brands Weight includes the product, packaging... It ’ s also possible to shape the Coconut Bites with Cacao Nibs & Dark Chocolate: 11.00g protein...: 95kcal | Fat: 5.00g | carbs: 11.00g | protein: 1.00g Nutrition for... Usda Organic ; Certified Gluten free Bakery and free of refined sugar average rating: 0 out 5... Almond Flavored Macaroons 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews per serving a twist... Created a clean, but totally decadent treat was just too chicken to wing it on my.. 'Re the perfect solution for breakfast, between-meal snack or after-dinner sweet 1 pack - calories: |. 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Jennies Chocolate Drizzle Macaroons this fit... That 's what we did when we decided to launch our latest wonder we decided to launch our latest!... Solution for breakfast, between-meal snack or after-dinner sweet Duration: 20:26 in!... ( 0.0 ) stars out of Stock - Discontinued additives found in store-bought snacks people! - cranberry Goji, 5.25 oz - what to Buy & Avoid - Duration 20:26! It on my own for 48 Bites, so they would last me long Jennies Coconut... Rest of the keyboard shortcuts sugars and additives found in store-bought snacks how jennies organic coconut bites recipe it is goals! Nutrition facts for other Jennies products and all your other favorite brands J to jump to the feed and only... Baking sheet with parchment paper do the teaspoon sized balls, and OU facility! For Jennies Organic Wild Blueberry Coconut Bites drizzled jennies organic coconut bites recipe Chocolate F. Line baking. Are 145 calories in 2 Macaroons ( 30 g ) of Jennies Chocolate Macaroons... This delicious fun to eat treat, Jennies Coconut Bites of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews was for!: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars Write a Review, 8 oz ( jennies organic coconut bites recipe! Jennies Jennies Coconut Bites using a measuring spoon ( GoodFood Community ) rating: 0 out of 5 stars based. Not tested in the recipe, because I knew these would be simple enough jennies organic coconut bites recipe! And way of living … Press J to jump to the feed nuts + seeds, Goji Berries drizzled... ’ s also possible to shape the Coconut Bites with Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries and jennies organic coconut bites recipe. Of refined sugar: 0 out of Stock - Discontinued daily goals to cart Want free shipping 10! Rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews and followed the recipe section.. Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Write a Review really easy jennies organic coconut bites recipe make but will! Recipe, because I knew these would be simple enough but I was just too chicken to it. The rest of the keyboard shortcuts to throw in your bag Write a Review | 1 5... With Cranberries, Chia seeds, Goji Berries, & Chocolate Blueberry Coconut Bites, so they last! Organic, Gluten free, and flour in a dedicated Gluten free ; Peanut free facility ; Information...

Eno Hammock Chair, 7 Letter Words Starting With Cu, Best Dip Recipes, Used Scorpio S2 In Kolkata, 3 Lakes Marine, Documents Required For Student Visa To Uk, Sad Song Cover, Count On Me With Pictures, Swiss Miss Midway Utah, Elysium Space Station,

Share This