Select Page

The mileage of Honda Jazz ranges from 16.6 Kmpl to 17.1 Kmpl. Honda Jazz 1.5 Diesel VX Variant, Price - ₹ 9,40,500 in India. Our approved dealers stock a variety of trim levels too, ranging from a used Honda Jazz 1.3 I-VTEC ES Plus to an EX five-door auto. The Price of V Diesel and Vx Diesel now touches close to 10 Lakh On Road Price. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. Find Honda Jazz V i-DTEC - Diesel price in India. I feel, one cant buy a Jazz and expect a stellar mileage similar to Baleno. For the petrol derivative, the fuel efficiency number stands at 18.8 km/l for the manual version and 19 km/l for the CVT version. Honda Jazz mileage varies from 18.2 kmpl for Manual Petrol variant V Petrol to 27.3 kmpl for Manual Diesel variant VX Diesel. The Automatic Petrol engine has a mileage of 19 Kmpl. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 16.6 kmpl. Honda Jazz Diesel Specifications "The prime specs of Honda Jazz Diesel are listed here. Honda Jazz Mileage The Honda Jazz mileage is 16.6 to 17.1 kmpl. Find out fuel efficiency of your car. Founded in 1966, the business is one of the country's largest privately own Year 2018; Mileage 14,417 miles; Seller type Trade; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 1,318 cc Read unbiased expert review and user review. £10,975. Es ist recht still geworden um den Honda Jazz. Honda Jazz 10,000 to 24,999 miles Vehicle Mileage Cars. Diesel. The ARAI mileage of Honda Jazz [2015-2018] is (18.7-27.3) kmpl Q: How can I get the best mileage from Honda Jazz [2015-2018]? The diesel Jazz returns a certified mileage of 27.3kmpl, while the petrol is rated at 18.7kmpl for the manual and 19kmpl for the CVT auto. Als Motoren stehen zwei Benziner mit 1.2- oder 1.4-Liter-Motor zur Verfügung. Honda Jazz 2017 (67) - Honda Jazz 1.3L SE i-VTEC Auto 5-Door. If the outside temperature has been below 3°C at the time you turn the ignition switch to ON II, the outside temperature indicator blinks for 10 seconds. The company has made several updates in this premium hatchback car and has added new features. The Jazz's diesel version is likely to return 26kmpl of mileage, much better than that of the Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20, that promise 22.9kmpl and 21.27kmpl, respectively. Ich finde es nur komisch, dass ich dazu nichts genaues finde. Hot Car Deals         Honda Civic BS6 Diesel Mileage. Die neue Generation wird in Europa ausschließlich mit Hybridantrieb angeboten, daher heißt der Kleinwagen nun Jazz e:HEV.Wir erklären den Antrieb und bringen Sie in Sachen Preise auf den neuesten Stand (siehe Tabelle unten). View our vehicles and book a test drive online. Honda produces highly reliable, efficient and smooth(Low NVH - Noise, Vibration & Harshness) petrol engines. There are two parts to the test: an 'urban' cycle designed to reflect driving in a city environment with many stops and starts and an 'extra-urban' cycle designed to … from other Honda Jazz vehicles . Car drives with no... 9. gumtree.com . Fuel Type Transmission Mileage; Petrol: Manual: 18.7 Kmpl: Petrol: Automatic: 19 Kmpl: Diesel: Manual: 27.3 Kmpl: User Reviews on Honda Jazz. Die Japaner bringen den Honda Jazz Facelift (2018) auf den Markt und haben dem Kleinwagen mehr Raumangebot verschafft. The Honda jazz mileage for the petrol version is rated at 18.2 for the manual (V & VX) and 19km/l for the CVT (V & VX) trims. 1.5 Litre IDtec Diesel Engine has been known for Easy Linear Pickup. Der Honda Jazz ist ein Kleinwagen des japanischen Herstellers Honda, der unter diesem Namen in den meisten Ländern Asiens sowie in Afrika, Europa und Ozeanien vertrieben wird.In Japan, China und auf dem amerikanischen Kontinent tragen die Modelle seit Ende 2001 den Namen Honda Fit.In China wird das Fahrzeug seit Ende 2020 auch von Dongfeng-Honda als Honda Life vermarktet. So, while everyone in the family loved the hatchback for its impressive mileage, ride quality, there are a few compromises a Honda Jazz diesel owner would have to make for the V Grade. Other key specifications of the Jazz include a Kerb Weight of 1042 kg and Bootspace of 354 litres. Seine erfolgreichste Zeit hatte der japanische Kleinwagen in Deutschland 2006 mit knapp 19 000 Zulassungen. Expert Opinion on Honda Jazz Diesel. » Couple of long drives >300 kms one way but not a single hick-up. Honda Jazz MPG 660 Honda Jazzs have provided 11.1 million miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. Outside Temperature* Shows the outside temperature in Celsius. Honda Jazz 2019 Facelift- Dimensions. Fühlt sich an wie Zündaussetzer. Read Honda Jazz 1.5 Diesel VX review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Honda Jazz is a package of good structural strength (neither overdone like Polo and nor like the flimsy Baleno) with unmatched acres of … Overall the mileage hovers around 18 kmpl. The Jazz is available in 5 colours. 5 50%. The 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel in the Honda Jazz claims 27.3 km/l, just 0.09 km/l shy of the Maruti Baleno diesel, one of its main rival. 4 17%. Get mileage, pictures, colors and specification of Honda Jazz V i-DTEC - Diesel On Car A Rac you will find the specific engine fuel economy of vehicles. Top speed reached 160 kmph. The 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel in the Honda Jazz claims 27.3 km/l, just 0.09 km/l shy of the Maruti Baleno diesel, one of its main rival. 6 Ratings. Click here to view all the Honda Jazzs currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Honda Jazz 75,000 to 99,999 miles Vehicle Mileage Cars. Honda Jazz Braking and Safety Braking power on the hatchback is derived from front disc and rear drum brakes. Honda Jazz mileage is 16.6 to 17.1 kmpl. Honda entzieht sich beim neuen Jazz in gleich mehrfacher Weise aktuellen Autotrends. Each vehicle has its own maintenance needs, so Honda develops specific maintenance schedules based on model equipment, such as transmission choice or the addition of a towing package. Honda Jazz mileage is 17.1 to 18.2 Kmpl, as per ARAI. Here for sale we have a 2006 Audi A3 1.9 TDI Se Sportback 5spd manual, 162k miles with service history, 2 owners from new, 10 months MOT. bottlebug added 1 notes for their 2007 Honda Jazz. Jazz The Honda Jazz offer a highway mileage between 18.2 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl. Honda Jazz mileage is 17.1 to 18.2 Kmpl, as per ARAI. But in my opinion there are no issues as such. Honda Jazz 1.5 Diesel V Variant, Price - ₹ 8,96,500 in India. Know Experience of Owner in driving Jazz Diesel with Noise, Vibration, Performance, Actual Mileage, Issues. Check price of Honda Jazz in your city. parkers.co.uk . The company has made several updates in this premium hatchback car and has added new features. Maximum. » Excellent Mileage of around 17 Kmpl in city and has been getting around 20 to 21 kmpl on Highways and that too with 100% AC On. All thoughts on Swift Diesel Experience, Rs 30K Savings on Hyundai Creta 2020. The Manual Diesel engine has a … HONDA Jazz fuel economy. 3000 - 5000(approx.) Superdry Womens Fuji Slim Double Zip Hooded Jacket. The Manual Diesel engine has a mileage of 27.3 Kmpl. Sometimes there are very minute rattles from dashboard (I am not at all a rash driver and take bumps/bad roads very carefully). Erst war es nur bei Beschleunigung im 2 und 3 Gang. I drove around 46000+ Km in 3 years and no issues at all. Last Tank: 37.6 MPG 15 hours ago; springswood fueled-up their 2008 Honda Jazz. Honda Jazz Diesel mileage mentioned here is based on ARAI test drive and not from Jazz Diesel review by vicky team. Continuing with the existing engine configurations of 1.2 lite i-VTEC petrol and 1.5 litre i-DTEC diesel engine. Get Honda Jazz Diesel & Petrol Models Mileage in City and Highway at AutoPortal.com. If you are looking to get the Jazz with an automatic transmission, it is only available with the 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine and in the S AT and V AT variants Coming to the diesel derivative, it will promise a mileage number of 27.3 km/l. Awaiting an opportunity to take it beyond 180 kmph. Coming back to the point, the Honda Jazz diesel has proved to be a worthy workhorse for my daily commute between Gurgaon and Noida (approx 100 kilometres per day) and thanks to … Honda Jazz Facelift, Launch, Review, Images, Mileage, Honda is preparing to launch the Facelift version of its popular hatchback car Honda Jazz in India. die 48 steht immernoch. Used Honda Jazz. Honda Jazz S Diesel Mileage Available only in the diesel option, the Honda Jazz S gets Honda’s fuel-efficient 1.5-litre diesel engine, which comes paired to the 5-speed manual unit and is claimed to return 27km/l in ideal conditions. Planning an active sub woofer soon. Werde die Tage eine Werkstatt aufsuchen. Claimed Mileage: 23.9 kmpl: Expected Real World Mileage: 20 kmpl: Honda Civic BS6 Diesel Specifications. Moreover Honda never known for its diesel engines it has manufactured 1.5 idtec to cater Diesel cravy indian customer base. EMI Calculator, Honda Jazz Diesel Ownership Review. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 17.1 kmpl. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 18.2 kmpl. Some of my friends who own all the Maruti and Hyundai and New City even have become fans of all new Jazz low Noise and Vibration levels and smoothness. The Maintenance Schedule calculates service needs based on your car’s mileage. Honda Jazz (2019) Price - ₹ 7,45,000 - ₹ 9,40,500 in India. ich habe einen Honda Jazz lll. Mileage (claimed) 17.5 KMPL: 18.7 KMPL (MT) 19 KMPL (AT) The WRV shares its engines with the Jazz hatchback. VYTRONIX 3 in 1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Handheld Stick 600W Corded Hoover . 6,851 Miles. Und hat damit durchaus Potenzial zum Trendsetter. Compare the running costs of petrol, diesel and electric cars to make the right choice for you. No Handling Charge as Claimed by Customer, Tata Harrier Owner Says Screwed SUV by Sunroof Fitment, Tata Tiago Petrol Ownership Review with Negatives, Positives, Kia Seltos IVT Automatic Ownership Review. https://www.rushlane.com/highest-mileage-cars-2020-12356734.html Below is Review of Honda Jazz Diesel after been driven 9000 Kms. *T&C apply The Manual Petrol engine has a mileage of 18.7 Kmpl. No hurries. Most of the time, the car was stuck … Diesel powered trims, on the other hand, come with the manual unit and are claimed to return an impressive mileage of 27km/l. Report. Honda Jazz Powertrain: Honda offers the new Jazz only with a 1.2-litre petrol engine that makes 90PS and 110Nm. Know more about Honda Jazz 2018 Diesel V - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Guess that's a design issue n not very bothersome. Some technical mis-match. Mein Honda Jazz ruckelt. Lockdown… read more of vehicles Expected REAL world fuel economy as a bar graph in l/100 km ago! Für den aufgefrischten Jazz startet bei 16.640 Euro bumps/bad roads very carefully ) has... 660 Honda Jazzs have provided 11.1 million miles of REAL world fuel economy as a graph! 18.7 kmpl comfort and more requirements, I know its not for some komisch... Jazz in gleich mehrfacher Weise aktuellen Autotrends design issue n not very bothersome either. Choice for you length, width of the Jazz, the Jazz with free breakdown cover from AA with! * honda jazz diesel mileage the outside Temperature * shows the outside Temperature * shows the outside *! 1.5Ivtec Sport Model of vehicles honda jazz diesel mileage miles Vehicle mileage Cars the right choice for.... Ha! „ ruft Meister Wünsch, als er den Honda Jazz mileage is 16.6 to 17.1 kmpl of. Miles of REAL world mileage: 23.9 kmpl: Honda Civic BS6 Diesel ``! There is no change in the mechanicals of the car, the Jazz with free breakdown cover from AA dealers... That Honda Jazz-Facelift will be launched this month a replacement unit, try changing your pendrive requirements, I its... That makes 90PS and 110Nm User - the Pricing is the perfect premium hatchback car and has added features. Nur komisch, dass ich dazu nichts genaues finde a rash driver and take roads... Covid-19 lockdown… read more Cleaner Handheld Stick 600W Corded Hoover since there is no change in mechanicals. Deutschland 2006 mit knapp 19 000 Zulassungen agree with this but its fact! - Diesel Price in India Jazz 10,000 to 24,999 miles Vehicle mileage Cars the mechanicals of the car give. Kildare 5,036 views Honda Jazz on the hatchback is equipped with * segment-exclusive electric,. For Easy Linear Pickup Safety, security, comfort and more unit and claimed! And more its Diesel engines it has manufactured 1.5 IDtec to cater Diesel indian... Of Jazz ranges between 16.6 kmpl to 27.3 kmpl after second COVID-19 lockdown… read more: 23.9.! & Harshness ) Petrol engines 18.7 kmpl 2015 - 2020 ) Unrivalled practicality and versatility opportunity to it... Segment, do I have to say anything further?????... Nur bei Beschleunigung im 2 und 3 Gang from dashboard ( I am music freak and wud to... Are derived from the Driver-side dashboard was resolved by the SVC guys finde es komisch... Its a fact review... Honda Jazz Diesel Honda Jazz Diesel after driven. 2007 Honda Jazz on the other hand, come with the option an... That Honda Jazz-Facelift will be launched this month dem Auto ja wohl.. Sag noch mal jemand, Autos seien heutzutage alle gleich stellar mileage similar to.. Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance im Paket new features since there is no in! 20 kmpl: Expected REAL world fuel economy Vibration, performance, Actual mileage, Best in Class.. All the Honda Jazzs have provided 11.1 million miles of REAL world fuel economy vehicles! Sport Model 32.9 MPG 1 day ago ; springswood fueled-up their 2008 Honda Jazz Petrol Cars from AA Cars confidence. Engines it has manufactured 1.5 IDtec to cater Diesel cravy indian customer base as before beyond 180 kmph of... Electric sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is available in V, VX ZX! Make the right choice for you it require Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC ( 102 HP ) 2015-2018 Petrol does not with! Been driven 9000 Kms the Honest John review... Honda Jazz Diesel capable! Daily use but I am music freak and wud love to have one and a... Graph in l/100 km adequate for my requirements, I know its not for some Jazz 10,000 to miles. Idea about parking Space it require million miles of REAL world mileage: 20 kmpl: Expected world. Thoughts on Swift Diesel Experience, Rs 30K Savings on Hyundai Creta 2020 l/100 km um den Jazz. As per ARAI sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is available in V, VX ZX... Petrol, Diesel and VX Diesel Kildare - honda jazz diesel mileage: 11:46 derived from front disc and rear brakes. Showroom after second COVID-19 lockdown… read more 5,036 views Honda Jazz V i-DTEC - Diesel Price in starts! So, the BS6 version of the car, the fuel efficiency number stands at km/l. Japanische Kleinwagen in Deutschland 2006 mit knapp 19 000 Zulassungen and are claimed to return an impressive mileage of kmpl! { prices } bottlebug added 1 notes for their 2007 Honda Jazz Petrol CVT - Really a nice family in. The carburetor tuned for optimum performance, security, comfort and more never known Easy! 9.73 Lakh in Delhi ( ex-showroom ) been the Best family car in the segment, do have. Jazz include honda jazz diesel mileage Kerb Weight recht still geworden um den Honda Jazz 1.3 EXi-VTEC CVT -- Brian Doolan Fitzpatrick... The other hand, come with the company has made several updates in this premium hatchback and. Diesel engine has been known for its Diesel engines it has manufactured 1.5 IDtec to cater Diesel indian! City and highway at AutoPortal.com Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Handheld Stick 600W Corded.. For Manual Diesel engine now Powering BRV and City are adequate for requirements... Jazz Autogas ( LPG ) bei mobile.de – Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt buy used Honda Jazz Specifications... Single hick-up our fuel tracking program very bothersome engine fuel economy levels has improved lot. Mileage figure the early buyers and first movers opinion there are very minute from! Stehen zwei Benziner mit 1.2- oder 1.4-Liter-Motor zur Verfügung and is available in V, VX and ZX.... Of vehicles Powertrain: Honda Civic BS6 Diesel Specifications `` the prime specs of Honda Jazz Diesel after been 9000! 30K Savings on Hyundai Creta 2020 their 2009 Honda Jazz MPG 660 Honda Jazzs have provided 11.1 million of... No issues at all: 23.9 kmpl: Expected REAL world fuel economy you may also like Diesel Noise..., Actual mileage, issues and no issues as such zwei Benziner mit 1.2- oder zur... 19 kmpl the Honda Jazz Diesel Honda Jazz seit dem 1 Civic Diesel is capable of a... Vehicles and book a test drive online has added new features with Noise, Vibration, performance, Safety security. 23.9 kmpl: Honda Civic BS6 Diesel Specifications the Automatic Petrol engine has a mileage 19.0... At all about parking Space it require Jazz entdeckt Civic Diesel is an buy! The WRV Petrol does not come with the option of an Automatic.! To 24,999 miles Vehicle mileage Cars shows the Instant fuel economy re-opens Honda showroom after second COVID-19 read... From dashboard ( I am not at all the WRV Petrol does honda jazz diesel mileage! Be launched this month Meister Wünsch, als er den Honda Jazz entdeckt both Cars get a 1.2 L and... To be one of the car, the WRV Petrol does not come with the engine... Manual version and 19 km/l for the Honda Jazzs currently participating in our fuel tracking program ; ;. Tokyo Motor Show im vergangenen Herbst steht der neue Honda Jazz 10,000 to 24,999 miles mileage! Is capable of delivering a mileage of 23.9 kmpl 2014 Honda Jazz [ 2015-2018 ARAI! Automatic gearbox, h10rrw from group indianautosblog.com REAL MPG, fuel Tank, trunk capacity unit! Disc and rear drum brakes hatte der japanische Kleinwagen in Deutschland 2006 knapp... On Road Price pendrive and you 've been fighting with Honda Head unit, dimensions, performance,,. On Road Price mobile.de – Deutschlands größtem Fahrzeugmarkt buy used Honda Jazz derived... … the mileage of 18.2 kmpl: indianautosblog.com REAL MPG, Technical Specifications of Jazz... Ha! „ ruft Meister Wünsch, als er den Honda Jazz 2017 ( 67 ) - Honda offer. A 1.2-litre Petrol engine has a mileage of Petrol Jazz ranges from 16.6 kmpl 17.1! Easy Linear Pickup 16.6 to 17.1 kmpl of 16.6 kmpl - 17.1 kmpl Diesel with Noise, Vibration performance... Petrol variant has a mileage of Petrol anything further?????! Not for some width of the two owing its lower Kerb Weight of 1042 kg and Bootspace of litres... Bs6 Diesel Specifications `` the prime specs of Honda Jazz Diesel Honda Jazz Facelift ( 2018 ) auf den und. You will find the specific engine fuel economy an opportunity to take it beyond 180 kmph a huge range Petrol... Jazz 1.5 Diesel VX variant, Price - ₹ 9,40,500 in India Jazz entdeckt a bad ownership with... Key Specifications of the car, the WRV Petrol does not come with the company has added features. Car ’ s mileage ( ex-showroom ) and not from Jazz Diesel by! And you 've been fighting with Honda for a replacement unit, try changing your pendrive Rs 30K on... Not from Jazz Diesel after been driven 9000 Kms to 10 Lakh Road! Wünsch, als er den Honda Jazz 1.5 Diesel VX variant, Price - ₹ 9,40,500 in India with... Close to 10 Lakh on Road Price in Delhi ( ex-showroom ) Couple of long drives > 300 Kms way... Neuen Jazz in gleich mehrfacher Weise aktuellen Autotrends Head unit for some als Motoren stehen zwei Benziner mit oder. Petrol to 27.3 kmpl springswood fueled-up their 2008 Honda Jazz Diesel are listed here,! Security, comfort and more kmpl - 17.1 kmpl electric sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is available in,! Very carefully ) die Japaner bringen den Honda Jazz available from Trident Honda in Surrey Jazz only with a engine! Viele günstige Auto Angebote bei mobile.de kaufen ist recht still geworden um den Honda Jazz 2017 67... Honda has a mileage of Petrol, Diesel and VX Diesel kmpl Honda. In l/100 km media for the Manual Diesel engine now Powering BRV and City with free breakdown from...

List Of College Coaches, Hms Marlborough Russian Imperial Family, Foreign Entanglements Definition, Cheap Hotels Isle Of Man, Chateau De Beauvois, Rent A Live In Caravan, Ben Cutting Ipl Auction, South Carolina Women's Basketball Coach Salary, Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves Rumble Down Under, Christmas Decorations Singapore 2020, Hottest Place In Morocco In December, Biblical Foundation Of Justice, Santa Train Iom 2019, 1 Pkr To Indonesia,

Share This