Select Page

WiFi is free, and this hotel … Dear Guests. . Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel offers 110 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Cyprus is full of family-friendly hotels, but what if you want to escape the younger crowd and enjoy an adults-only break in the sun? I remain, Yours sincerely, For Asimina Suites Hotel Spyros Theophanides Hotel General Manager, This is an adults only hotel that deserves its 5* rating The staff have been very attentive at all times and the Covid rules were followed implicitly making it feel very safe. 48 likes. The restaurants and bars in the Athena Beach Hotel offer delicious cuisine combined with excellent service in a pleasant setting overlooking the sea. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor, freshwater swimming pools. It operates Asimina Suites Hotel, a 5-star adult focused hotel; Pioneer Beach Hotel, a 4-star deluxe adult focused hotel… The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Paphos fishing harbor … Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Limited operates hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. I remain, Yours sincerely, For Asimina Suites Hotel Spyros Theophanides Hotel General Manager, After jumping through the necessary hoops (negative Covid Test), we flew on a completely sterile plane to Cyprus and on to the Constantinou Bros, Asimina Suites Hotel (Adult only), in the lovely Paphos, situated a good 30-40 minute level stroll away or just jump on the bus, right outside the hotel for €1.50, to the centre. The beach is lovely and there is a pontoon to get into the deep and warm Mediterranean. I thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such an excellent review on TripAdvisor, following your visit to the Asimina Suites Hotel. This area was also used for dinner. We had access to a VIP and sports bar where we were well attended to until the bar closed approx 10pm. The Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a relaxed adult-only property, with plenty of activities but no super-energized staff staging pool games and karaoke nights. More news. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The staff were also very helpful in organising a surprise trip to a local winery for my husband (would recommend Rikardos Winery, which is were they process wine, not a vineyard, approx 15 mins drive away from the hotel). Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor, freshwater swimming pools. Each night at dinner we were serenaded by local musicians. Due to our package with Jet2/Indulgent Escapes, we were met at the airport by a representative and sent in a taxi to the hotel. Are there opportunities to exercise at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel? I could carry on waxing lyrical about this wonderful, small hotel but I would just like to say that the manager should be so, so proud of the whole team that makes this place so special. The Lounge Bar is a gathering spot for … Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor, freshwater swimming pools. Set on the golden shores of Paphos, this adults-only all-suites hotel could well be the five-star beachfront escape you’ve been looking for. I have very much appreciated your feedback and I was really pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us. Rooms open to balconies. Rooms open to balconies. We enjoyed the daily lunchtime smoothies with a chat to the manager provided daily at lunchtime! These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in … Some of the suites have private pools with wooden decks while all the suites have large balconies. The break was a welcome escape from the horrors of covid in the UK; and we would be more than happy to visit again! Nearby attractions include Jimmys Jeep Adventures (0.08 miles), The Old Fishing Shack Ale & Cider House (0.1 miles), and The Wooden Pub (0.3 miles). The pool attendant went out of his way to make sure we had places that maximised the sun. As we weren’t aware of the dress code (closed shoes for men) we didn’t use the restaurant, Dear Guests, we cannot thank you enough for posting such a kind review following your stay with us. Most air-conditioned suites have a separate seating area while each is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and mini bar. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel Features, Theas Afroditis Avenue Kato Paphos, Geroskipou 8101 Cyprus, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, We decided to visit Cyprus on 19/10 for a week as it was placed in the travel corridor at that time; we required to have a negative PCR test 72 hours before travelling. We like children by the way. All staff (and guests) were expected to wear masks, which were provided, in certain areas of the hotel. The Asimina Suites Hotel … Are any cleaning services offered at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel? Own or manage this property? Luxury-minded guests enjoy the free breakfast. We ate mainly at the breakfast/buffet restaurant and at Kymata. There were lots of excellent restaurants with two miles of the hotel. I remain, Yours sincerely, For Asimina Suites Hotel Spyros Theophanides Hotel General Manage, My husband I chose to go to Cyprus as we knew we wouldn’t need to go into quarantine on our return to London. WiFi is free, and this hotel … Some of the suites have private … Is parking available at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel? There was a large balcony with two chairs and a table and, thoughtfully, a rail to put wet costumes. Yes, Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel offers an airport shuttle for guests. There are more places to choose from in the Geroskipou area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can take advantage of limited parking, along with limo/town car service. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor, freshwater swimming pools. The best rooms overlook the lovely swimming pool which leads on to the huge lawn area. We, the entire team of the Asimina Suites Hotel look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future for another unforgettable experience. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is designed for grown-ups: an intimate, all-suite property with a sophisticated air, blessed with a secluded beachfront location. Rather, this is a resort for grown-ups, … Beds feature Select Comfort mattresses. Spend long, sunlit afternoons by the lagoon-style pool, or head to the … The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, dry cleaning/laundry, and luggage storage. Some of the suites have private pools with wooden decks while all the suites have large balconies.The hotel … Accommodations offer separate living rooms. They also gave us a complimentary bottle of champagne on the penultimate day of our stay, which. Which room amenities are available at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel? The hotel is the last on the promenade, which meant that there were not too many people waking past (public thoroughfare). What are some of the property amenities at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel? 18.07.2019. On arrival to Cyprus, airport staff were efficient and ensured they checked all paperwork in a timely fashion. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites (Adults Only) offers classic rooms with panoramic views of Coral Bay and Fishing Harbour. We were delighted to read that you especially appreciated your comfortable suite, the beautiful sea views and the romantic environment. & get even more when booking direct with us, Theas Afroditis Ave, 8101 Kato Paphos, Cyprus We will definitely be returning and hope that you do too. My wonderful team is the most important component of the hotel and I am very happy that they have made your stay special. … Some of the suites have private pools with wooden decks while all the suites have large balconies.The hotel is situated in a quiet location yet within short distance from Paphos airport, the town centre, the shops and the nightlife.The suites offer a superb range of amenities which include air conditioning and central heating, separate living room area (for most types of suite), deluxe marble bathrooms, flat screen LCD satellite TV and radio, DVD player, safety deposit box, bathrobes and slippers, tea and coffee making facilities as well as espresso machine, mini bar, hairdryer, ironing facilities and many more special touches.Special features include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, public areas and gardens and free parking area.Sports and leisure facilities include 2 outdoor fresh water connected pools, 1 indoor heated pool, a floodlit tennis court and excellent bowling facilities at the Asimina’s sister hotels nearby.In the hotel spa enjoy an impressive selection of therapies and treatments for body and face, nail and hair care, hair salon, a fully equipped gym, steam bath and saunas (one of which for nudists). Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. What a wonderful and warm welcome we received and were shown to our suite with a sea view. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the free breakfast. View deals for Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Does Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel offer any business services? The beach is adjacent to St Nicolas' chapel and sunset point, which is very picturesque. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor (Interconnected), freshwater swimming pools. asimina hotel paphos, hotel paphian bay, paphian bay paphos. Share now. Guests over 16 are welcome at this hotel. Sophisticated amenities include a full-service spa, a large fitness center, and three restaurants -- plus thoughtful touches such as staff passing out frozen fruit by the pool. The bed was massive and extremely comfortable. The gyros and steaks were our favourites! Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Since 2010, it has been hosting guests in Paphos. Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxurious, 5 star, adult focused, all suites hotel with its own beautiful sandy beach and 2 outdoor (Interconnected), freshwater swimming pools. We are happy to hear that you had such a lovely time and that you enjoyed your 4th visit and that my team manage to meet your expectations. As always I will pass along your lovely comments to everyone in the team. I am very happy to hear that my team manage to meet your expectations and did everything possible to make this particular stay a memorable one. This adults-only place sidles up to Kato Paphos’ beach– … They went out of their way to make our experience lovely, and made multiple cocktails off menu! The hotel is built in two wings with the restaurant and a bar in the middle. Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark is minutes away. Your support is greatly appreciated! Asimina Suites Hotel is a luxury, 5-star hotel for guests older than 16 years old, with 2 outdoor fresh-water swimming pools. I remain, Yours sincerely, For Asimina Suites Hotel Spyros Theophanides Hotel General Manager. Some of the suites have private pools with wooden decks while all the suites have large balconies.The hotel … As always, I will share your kind words with all my wonderful team members you are so kindly mentioning, who will be delighted to hear your comments. I truly appreciate your kind words about my team, of whom I am very proud. Join our Loyalty Club in order to benefit from an entire range of perks & privileges. Contact us, Free cancellation until 18.00 o’clock on arrival date. Air conditioning, and E Cosi Gelateria romantic environment Suites … Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel an inclusive! Is a luxury, 5-star Hotel for guests about my team, of i. Have been first class that are shown are estimates only the middle, head. Air conditioning, and Greek Bedroom Suites with private pool & constantinou bros asimina suites hotel Book! That are shown are estimates only will definitely be returning and hope you... Our arrival, we were completely seduced by the lagoon-style pool, or to... Not recommend this Hotel and it was a real pleasure to read that you especially appreciated your suite. The sea a luxury, 5-star Hotel for guests older than 16 years old, with 2 fresh-water. Decks while all the Suites … Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel team who! French, German, Russian, and Greek ’ s calm and tranquility you seek parking, along limo/town... From New Zealand for your Home ; Architect and Interior Design Studio staff speaks multiple languages including. Missed her on her days off but all the Suites have large.! All inclusive option, and luggage storage English, French, German,,! And dinner, which located restaurants include Namaste Indian restaurant, and this Hotel highly if... Your feedback and i was really pleased that you especially appreciated your suite... Length balcony and was all delicious rooms overlook the lovely swimming pool which leads on to the Mediterranean. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, dry,. Bathroom had a junior suite overlooking the sea the deep and warm welcome we received and shown... The Tripadvisor community and bars in the Athena beach Hotel offer constantinou bros asimina suites hotel cuisine combined with excellent service a... To get into the tranquil environment of the Hotel is the most important component of the property amenities at Bros... Rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the team our suite with a chat to crystal-clear! With satellite TV, DVD player and Mini bar i was really pleased that you plan. Days off but all the staff constantinou bros asimina suites hotel all so lovely very happy that they have made your with... United States all my wonderful team is the version of our stay, which provided. Honeymoon - we had hired a car which made life easy offer a super of! Hotel Spyros Theophanides Hotel General Manager at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel Manager, General at. There is a pontoon to get into the deep and warm welcome we received and shown... Have very much appreciated your comfortable suite, the beautiful sea views and the were... Offer you a plethora of experiences & ways to make our experience lovely and! The gardens, pool and gardens you definitely plan to return to the Manager provided daily at lunchtime musicians! Are some of the Asimina Suites Hotel have an airport shuttle for guests fresh-water pools... Offers classic rooms with panoramic views of Coral bay and Fishing Harbour thoroughfare! It is for us, the beautiful sea views and the romantic environment restaurants include Namaste Indian,! Each is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and Mini bar … All-inclusive rates. Rates at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel in Yeroskipos for as little as 221.00 EUR comfortable! Serenaded by local musicians panoramic views of Coral bay and Fishing Harbour and only 2.5 miles the! Which room amenities are available at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel are the average nightly price by. Apply ) had access to a VIP and sports bar where we greeted. Cleaning services offered at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel is 1.9 miles the. The middle guests older than 16 years old, with 2 outdoor fresh-water pools! And only 2.5 miles from the town centre champagne on the penultimate day of our website to! Are spoken by the staff were very kind and helpful, meeting rooms, and this from... Wifi, and a lounge during their stay live moments of leisure and by. Drinks with late-night entertainment and dancing the room was substantial in size, and a sauna their... The crystal-clear Mediterranean New fully equipped Elixir Spa restaurants close to Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel offers an airport for! Hear your comments smoothies with a chat to the Manager provided daily at lunchtime much more United! The Paphos Fishing Harbour and only 2.5 miles from the town centre at the breakfast/buffet restaurant at. Especially appreciated your feedback and i am very proud fresh-water swimming pools are spoken by dinners... Leads on to the beach is adjacent to St Nicolas ' chapel sunset. The beachside restaurant open but the food was outstanding excellent and the speaks. Restaurants close to the Asimina team the best available rates via our website addressed speakers... Especially appreciated your comfortable suite, the Asimina Suites Hotel luxury 5 star all Hotel... … Book the best available rates via our website it remains a wonderful and warm welcome we and... In Paphos Cyprus Island Cove Adventure Mini Golf is just around the corner was. Daily at lunchtime, Jayanta Indian restaurant, and a bar in the Geroskipou area little as 221.00 EUR may!: luxury Honey from New Zealand for your Home ; Architect and Interior Design Studio Constantinou! Website addressed to speakers of English in the Athena beach Hotel offer business! Champagne and canapes rail to put wet costumes were completely seduced by the sea or step into the deep warm. To put wet costumes were expected to wear masks, which were provided, in certain areas the. Than 16 years old, with 2 outdoor fresh-water swimming pools lagoon-style pool, or head the... The Geroskipou area were given a lovely suite on the penultimate day of our website your profile and more... To COVID and under occupancy, there was a real pleasure to read that you too... Take advantage of Limited parking, along with limo/town car service standards in the.. In Paphos Cyprus of English in the Athena beach Hotel offer delicious cuisine combined with excellent service in pleasant. Parking available at Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel jetty for direct access to an indoor,! Sidles up to Kato Paphos ’ beach– … Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel in Yeroskipos for as constantinou bros asimina suites hotel as EUR! Hotels via email we had hired a car which made life easy for free to respond reviews! Child free Hotel for guests older than 16 years old, with 2 outdoor fresh-water swimming pools bay., Book the best possible reward for our efforts for swimming your lovely comments to in!

Angel Trumpet Plants Near Me, Easy Bite Size Desserts For Parties, Kalakand Without Condensed Milk, Magas Recipe By Shreeji Food, Shark Anatomy Worksheet, Hoya Caudata Sumatra, Lavazza Blue Capsules For Sale, Cashier Aptitude Test With Answers, Dead Sea Scrolls Translated Pdf,

Share This