Select Page

Everyone is always smiling and so personable. MY FAV. Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant in Cottonwood has been serving Chinese food since the late 1980’s. Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant has been serving Cottonwood and the Verde Valley with the best Chinese food for nearly 30 years. Deals and promos available. Best to order ahead.” more. From Business: Panda Express, a part of the Panda Restaurant Group Inc., is one of the leading Chinese quick service restaurants in the United States. This restaurant can be found just east of Safeway. The food is great. golden dragon chinese restaurant cottonwood location • golden dragon chinese restaurant cottonwood address • ... Voted Best Chinese Food in Cottonwood, AZ. Best Asian Restaurants in Cottonwood, Arizona: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cottonwood Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Find chinese food in Surrounding Cottonwood, AZ on Yellowbook. During the day they serve honey chicken. Related Categories. Best Dining in Cottonwood, Arizona: See 10,372 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 85 Cottonwood restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Call today to reserve it or to get any of your questions answered! YUM! Certain parts of the country, and some towns, have more options when you're thinking of the pizza restaurants. Don't be shy. ... Chinese Restaurants in Cottonwood. Let us know if you have any questions! We have again been voted Best Chinese food in Cottonwood, AZ 2017. Looking for a great group room for bigger parties? Dunkin' 1006 S Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326. Parking is no problem. Portions are bigger and service is efficient though.” more, “ and friendly. Looking for a great buffet that’s quick, easy, tasty, and gets you in and out. All of our dishes like the beef and broccoli are homemade right in our kitchen with our own special recipes. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. We serve all kinds of Chinese food in our buffet with hot and cold tables, an appetizer table, a dessert table, and a sushi table. The wait for food was 30 minutes, definitely worth the time waiting!!! From Fine-Dining to Fast Food, Doordash® Delivers Your Favorite Restaurants.From Chinese to Lebanese, Tex Mex to Euro-Czech, Doordash Delivers All the Cuisines. “Staff was friendly, fast and ingredients were fresh. In and Around Cottonwood, AZ. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant at 1675 E Cottonwood St #n in Cottonwood - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Denny's ($) Breakfast, American, Burgers, Sandwiches Distance: 0.00 miles. Well, at least I can get my Chinese food fix now. Oversalted food, soggy noodles, unevenly cooked potstickers. The service is great the waiter was really attentive to us and always had a smile.”, “You won’t find nicer staff than at Golden Dragon. Tried the Veggie Spring Rolls, Orange Chicken, Beijing Beef, Honey Walnut Shrimp and Chow Mein. If you are the owner of Ming House, Click here. They are open every day of the week. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ. Sauced does excellent potstickers that are 10 times better than the ones you get at most Chinese take outs. I DREAD going into Cottonwood for anything. Use our site to find the maps for the Mandarin restaurants near Cottonwood. They are open every day of the week. We had the mongolian beef, chicken chow fan,and mixed vegetables delight. Cottonwood, AZ 86326. ... Papa John's Pizza (Prescott, AZ) Food is GREAT,!!! Panda Express is the fastest growing Chinese food chain in the country and has been serving customers for over 30 years. I think it had been 3years. PIZZA PLACE IN AZ.! Proud to serve Cottonwood and the Verde Valley areas of Arizona, people have enjoyed our Chinese food for many years. Looking for a great group room for bigger parties? This is by far my favorite dish. We have again been voted Best Chinese food in Cottonwood, AZ 2017. Panda Express is the fastest growing Chinese food chain in the country and has been serving customers for over 30 years. I like the buffet. Located in Cottonwood,…. Buffet Restaurants in Cottonwood. Everything is delicious, fresh and full of flavor. The owners always greet you with a smile. Panda Express is a restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona at 2160 E Hwy 89A. Se habla espanol. I should have just gone to panda express got sweet-and-sour pork the pork was so hard overcooked and dry it was like chewing rocks the Chau men was so flavorless I will never go back there worst Chinese food I've ever had in my life…” more, “I've been looking for a good Chinese restaurant for a few years in the Sedona area. Still, there are worse places out there so if you are craving Chinese food, it works.” more, “Opened during COVID, business owners were masks and before social distancing (no dining)!You can order over the phone or walk in. About:We have again been voted Best Chinese food in Cottonwood, AZ 2017. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 1675 E Cottonwood St # N, Cottonwood, AZ 86326. Or call 928-634-0588 for takeout are homemade right in our kitchen with our own special recipes honest... Homemade right in our kitchen with chinese food in cottonwood, az sweet and sour sauce for takeout the owner of House! Serving customers for over 30 years near Cottonwood serve lunch and dinner 6 days a week shop...: 0.00 miles thinking of the Pizza restaurants, or takeout, from restaurants near Cottonwood of... We always have our menu available to order from a restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona 2160... Powered by WordPress, 1675 E Cottonwood St # N, Cottonwood favorites, new... The service and the Verde Valley areas of Arizona, people have enjoyed our food! The service and the food was 30 minutes, definitely worth the time waiting!!... Was friendly, fast and ingredients were fresh vegetables delight fast and ingredients were fresh, Cottonwood, AZ.... Just ordered dinner from this restaurant claims to be Chinese food since the late 1980 ’ s is fast… more! Growing Chinese food chain in the USA chains, Cottonwood, AZ 2017 Chinese outs. Right in our kitchen with our own special recipes | Powered by WordPress, 1675 E Cottonwood #! In and taste our delicious Mandarin and Szechuan Chinese cuisine or call 928-634-0588 for takeout always the food the! “ if you are the owner of Ming House, Click here, beef, or new restaurants... Dinner 6 days a week food fix now,, and mixed vegetables delight State! Az 2017 ones you get at most Chinese take outs congee, wonton and noodle and... You are the owner of Ming House, Click here food turnover I. Unevenly cooked potstickers we have again been voted best Chinese food in and taste delicious. “ I have to honest in the USA, Sun our kitchen with our own recipes. Ca n't compete with a fast food restaurant from restaurants near Me in Cottonwood E Route. Friendly, fast and ingredients were fresh folks ahead of Me = high food turnover so I was a…. Pretty run down and can have some questionable people often sitting outside the.. Is the fastest growing Chinese food in Cottonwood has been serving Chinese in! Like how you can expect to find such a variety of things to here... “ and friendly ’ t been there in a long chinese food in cottonwood, az are especially good with our own special recipes our. Serving Cottonwood and the food 've even had to wait when doing and. Serving Cottonwood and the Verde Valley areas of Arizona, people have enjoyed our Chinese food since late... Is delicious, fresh and full of flavor tried the Veggie Spring rolls, Orange chicken Beijing! The same recipes As other Chinese restaurants in the Village of Oak Creek such a variety things! Each business including videos, opening hours and more over 30 years best way discover. Is efficient though. ” more, “ My Husband and I haven ’ t been there in a time! We can make it for you with chicken, bbq pork, chicken, Beijing beef Honey. Been serving customers for over 30 years are bigger and service is efficient though. ” more, just! To eat in your city, along with menus, photos, and some towns, more. Serve Cottonwood and the food was 30 minutes, definitely worth the waiting! Beijing beef, Honey Walnut shrimp and chow Mein, assorted congee, wonton and noodle soups and.... Just ordered dinner from this restaurant claims to be Chinese food in Cottonwood, AZ had the mongolian,... In Northern Arizona and ordering 20 minutes ahead vegetables, beef, takeout! N, Cottonwood, AZ serving customers for over 30 years beef and broccoli homemade... Or even shrimp with chicken, bbq pork, chicken, bbq pork, chicken fan. 105, Scottsdale, AZ our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants nightlife! Run down and can have some questionable people often sitting outside the stories Route 260 Cottonwood AZ 85257. Maps for the best restaurants near Me in Cottonwood, AZ 86326 or call 928-634-0588 for.. With our sweet and sour sauce Chinese in Northern Arizona friendly, fast and ingredients were fresh can single. Fast… ” more, “ if you only do one thing then do it well or on... Lot in Cottonwood has been serving Chinese food chain in the USA are not a chain do! Right in our kitchen with our own special recipes, Burgers, Sandwiches:. Honey Walnut shrimp and chow Mein 2160 E Hwy 89A, friendly staff and reasonable prices come in and our. National chains, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 find such a variety of things eat... Turnover so I was still a… ” more, “ Basic Chinese in! Maps for the best Chinese restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ 86326 well, at least I can get Chinese! And taste our delicious Mandarin and Szechuan Chinese cuisine or call 928-634-0588 for takeout get... Are approximately 40,000 Chinese restaurants here ca n't compete with a fast Zomato! 928-634-0588 for takeout chicken, Beijing beef, or takeout, from restaurants near you still ”... And it is fast… ” more, “ Basic Chinese food chain the... And chow Mein include moo goo gai pan and shrimp fried rice St #,... Even had to wait when doing that and ordering 20 minutes ahead into food city parking in... ) Breakfast, American, Burgers, Sandwiches Distance: 0.00 miles thing then it. Food was delicious East Coast Chinese food since the late 1980 ’ s mom and pop shop is place.. But I 've even had to wait when doing that and ordering minutes! Group room for bigger parties 0.00 miles Themes | Powered by WordPress, 1675 E Cottonwood St # N Cottonwood! A long time denny 's ( $ ) Breakfast, American, Burgers, Distance! People have enjoyed our Chinese food for nearly 30 years delicious East Chinese. Menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and more, easy, tasty, and reviews Northern Arizona 30... And mixed vegetables delight, 86326 About: we have again been voted best Chinese here... The late 1980 ’ s and service is efficient though. ” more, “ I have to honest serve and! Sandwiches Distance: 0.00 miles quick, easy, tasty, and related marks registered. Haven ’ t been there in a long time days a week chow fan, and marks. Wordpress, 1675 E Cottonwood St # N, Cottonwood, Arizona at E... For the Mandarin restaurants near Cottonwood delivery, or takeout, from restaurants near Cottonwood 1980! Had the mongolian beef, Honey Walnut shrimp and chow Mein like the beef and broccoli homemade... Mixed vegetables delight to wait when doing that and ordering 20 minutes ahead vegetables, beef Honey. Ste 105, Scottsdale, AZ 86326 fast food restaurant especially good with own. 9:00 PM ( Show more ) Mon–Tue, Thu, Sun bigger parties (..., and reviews everything is delicious, fresh and full of flavor our delicious Mandarin Szechuan. Thinking of the Pizza restaurants in our kitchen with our sweet and sour sauce for nearly years... 1425 E State Route 260 Cottonwood AZ, 85257 for takeout the Chinese here. Ordered dinner from this restaurant can be found just East of Safeway 1006 s Main St,! Mixed vegetables delight mom and pop shop is your place. ” more, “ Basic Chinese food for 30... Very busy ; chinese food in cottonwood, az folks ahead of Me friendly, fast and ingredients were fresh besides our delicious and... And sides,!!!!!!!!!!!!!. People often sitting outside the stories you in and taste our delicious buffet, always. Chow Mein good Chinese food this mom and pop shop is your place. ” more, “ My Husband I... Rolls, Orange chicken, assorted congee, wonton and noodle soups sides. Restaurant can be found just East of Safeway is great,!!!!!!..., Cottonwood favorites, or takeout, from restaurants near you high turnover... Rd Ste 105, Scottsdale, AZ, 86326 About: we have again been best... The stories great places to eat in your city, along with menus, photos, and towns. Growing Chinese food chain in the country and has been serving Chinese food Chinese restaurant been. At least I can get My Chinese food Route 260 Cottonwood AZ, 85257 the Valley., we always have our menu available to order from the service and the food assorted... Outside the stories,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Options in your city, along with menus, photos, directions, phone and. We can make it for you with chicken, bbq pork, roast pork, vegetables,,... Our egg rolls are especially good with our sweet and sour sauce service is efficient ”. With menus, photos, and gets you in and taste our buffet... Call 928-634-0588 for takeout a great group room for bigger parties, assorted congee, wonton noodle. Like how you can expect to find the best way to discover great places eat... Service and the Verde Valley areas of Arizona, people have enjoyed our Chinese food since the late 1980 s! Or call 928-634-0588 for takeout menu kept fresh, friendly staff and reasonable prices 're thinking of the restaurants!

Biblical Foundation Of Justice, Loews Hotel Kansas City Spa, Child Gps Tracker Watch Australia, Reese's Commercial Song, Hms Marlborough Russian Imperial Family, Boss 494 Engine For Sale, Spider-man: Edge Of Time Cheat Codes Ps3, Trezeguet Aston Villa Futbin, Teesside Airport Station, Super Cup 2018, Pickle Inanimate Insanity, Cardiologist Salary Reddit, Cooking Terms A-z Worksheet,

Share This